[Fedora-spins] F19 spins testing

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 27 07:25:07 UTC 2013

On 25/06/13 07:32 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Please test and report back

I have tested the new Design Suite built through Gnome Boxes. I have
encountered a kernel hoops
but the desktop runs fine. All applications run smooth. I notice Notes
(aka Bijiben) is now included meaning I will remove
Gnote on the next release of Fedora to reduce duplication. I removed the
Inkscape tutorial due to wrong assumption of failed nightly compose, I
guess it is too late to restore it in Fedora 19.
Not bad for someone building a Design suite, next step will be customize
favourite shortcuts by adding Gimp, Inkscape, Scribus.

Luya