[Fedora-spins] New spin-kickstarts practices for f20 / rawhide

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Jun 30 14:05:40 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 21:48:40 -0700,
   Luya Tshimbalanga <luya at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>On Sat 29 Jun 2013 02:18:48 PM PDT, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>> When adding new ks files to spin-kickstarts you no longer have to edit
>> Makefile.am.
>
>Could you post it on the wiki section please?

The only references to Makefile.am on the Spins SIG part of the wiki
had already been removed. (If I missed something let me know.) kanarip
has an old draft in his pages that mention it. Otherwise it mostly got
mentioned on the mailing list.

Since the file is gone now, there seems little point in having instructions
to not add stuff to this file. The notice here was to prevent confusion
for people who knew to add new stuff there. All current spin maintainers
are supposed to be reading this list. New spin maintainers should just
learn the new way of doing things.