[Fedora-spins] Where are the remaining F19 spins?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Sun May 12 16:52:16 UTC 2013

Am Sonntag, den 12.05.2013, 11:08 -0500 schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 17:56:20 +0200,
>    Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >back in April we discussed the F19 spins and it was widely agreed that
> >http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/19/Spins is the canonical list of
> >approved spins that need to be produced. However this doesn't seem to be
> >the case, I only see the desktop spins. In fact, that is not even true
> >given that I cannot find MATE either.
> >
> >What does the spins SIG need to do in order to get the remaining spins?
>
> It might help to have some context for this question. The following might
> answer your question or might not. For the last few releases we have
> not produced live iso images for the alpha and beta releases for other than
> the four main desktop images. The other images are supposed to be grabbed
> from the nightly composes. The spins list page is used to determine which
> spins get built for final.

Indeed, this answers my question.

However it does not solve the problem I think. The main problem we are
facing is QA of the spins, that's why we want to test *every* spin now,
not just the desktop spins.

What should we base our QA efforts on if there are no 'official' images?
The nightlies?

Kind regards,
Christoph