[Fedora-spins] spins removed from Beta

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 9 14:21:35 UTC 2013

On 09.11.2013 02:09, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As Design Suite, Games and Security Spins were not signed off[1]
> for Beta they have been removed from F20. They will need to reapply for
> inclusion in F21.

can you please explain that for me - i know that especially Fabian
invested a lot time recently for getting the Fedora Security Spin
working for F20? Was there a reminder for that requirement or
communication? And if i look at the link you posted i see that FSL is
signed off on that page. Does it mean we have to go through all of the
approval process again - just we missed because of communication flaws?

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688