[Fedora-spins] spins removed from Beta

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Nov 13 17:56:49 UTC 2013

El Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:11:19 -0500 (EST)
Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com> escribió:
> [...]

I think that sign off should be before Change Deadline without a clear
RC day, at that point there may be another TC if we still have
blockers, but RC should be imminent. it gives about as much time as
possible. Spins really need to be tested and made sure they work for
TC's as that's when its easiest to get fixes in. Once RC1 is requested
there is no guarantee there will be another RC request. I think once or
twice we have shipped RC1.

Dennis