[Fedora-spins] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at wolff.to MAILER-DAEMON at wolff.to
Mon Dec 15 01:26:03 UTC 2014

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at wolff.to.

<spins at lists.fedoraporject.org>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named lists.fedoraporject.org. (#5.1.2)

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 19:26:03 -0600
From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>
To: spins at lists.fedoraporject.org
Subject: Squashfs lz4 support pulled for 3.19

LZ4 will be available for squashfs for 3.19. This might make sense for
live images intended for systems with low powered processes. Squashfs
support is already in squashfs-tools in Fedora. Support on the kernel
side should come with the first 3.19 Fedora builds. (Which I expect within
a week for rawhide.)