[Fedora-spins] Astronomy Spin

Christian Dersch lupinix at mailbox.org
Fri Jun 26 14:10:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

thank you, Dennis :) I submitted it https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Astronomy_Spin

Greetings,
Christian

On Tuesday,/ /June 23 12:17:30 UTC 2015 Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>On Monday, June 22, 2015 10:43:36 PM Christian Dersch wrote:
>>/ Hello,

/>/> I would like to submit a Astronomy spin for review and possible
/>/>inclusion in future Fedora releases. The Astronomy SIG provides a more
/>/> and more complete toolchain for astronomers, so I think it is time to
/>/> bring a nice Fedora bundle to the astronomers out there :) In some parts
/>/> the spin is similar to the Scientific Spin (it uses KDE, provides a
/>/> scientific Python environment), but observatory control and observation
/>/> planning is completely new.
/>/>
/>/> Spin page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Astronomy_Spin
/>/>