wiki love ;)

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jan 1 18:07:16 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 12:26:49PM -0500, John J. McDonough wrote:

> [...]

It also needs a natural language page name and category, for example:

How_to_connect_a_GPS_over_Bluetooth ... or ...
Connecting_a_GPS_over_Bluetooth etc.

... and putting it in a few categories:

[[Category:Draft documentation]]
[[Category:How to]]

For formatting and style help:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_structure
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/StyleGuide

The latter in particular should help with the readability.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41