Docs Project page renaming

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Jan 4 18:57:34 UTC 2009

I think docsproject.psv is ready for use in renaming all DocsProject.*
pages.  Some questions:

* I used 'Archive:' when I wanted the page renamed to the same old
  name plus Archive: in front. For example:

  DocsProject/Some/Old/Page|Archive:|Docs_Project_archive

  means, "Rename this page to Archive:DocsProject/Some/Old/Page and
  put it in the Category:Docs_Project_archives."

  Is that a PITA for wikibot?  Should I go ahead and specify the
  actual new name, regardless?

* Can we put an unlimited number of categories for each line?

On the last one, I have some process categories I'm creating and could
put pages in there on rename.  I could do it on later during review,
but ...

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41