Notes on the new namespaces and searching

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Mon Jan 5 02:23:15 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Sorry about inactivity, unfortunately I forgot to subscribe my work e-mail
address.

The following Namespaces were created during the boxing day upgrade:

* QA
* Legal
* Licensing
* Packaging
* FUDCon

QA was created per consensus of "You can have it if you still want it"
back when Meeting and Archive was agreed upon, QA said they now wanted it.

The others were created per consensus on IRC so we could proceed with
changing our ACL system.  (FUDCon was a rather 11th hour remembrance
though).

They are in default search for anonymous users, but NOT yet for users who
signed into the wiki before Boxing Day, I will run the scripts soon
though.

Hope this clarifies it all.

- Nigel