FedoraProject page Main Page has been changed by Gtbono

susan_lists at ties.org susan_lists at ties.org
Mon Jan 19 15:16:01 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:39 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> If we can semi-protect ala wikipedia I'm in favor of that. If not,
> then let's deal with these as they come. I think that enough of us
> have watches on these important pages that we can revert any vandalism
> quickly. Let's not over-react to one incident here.

I agree.

But this might be a good time to remind people - on other lists too since I
gather they are not all here yet - that everybody who writes to the wiki
should be watching any pages they help out with (write, help write, or even
use a lot).  The more active watchers the better.

-Susan

> On 1/18/09, Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 08:18:45PM -0500, Jon Stanley wrote:
> >> Not near a computer, someone please revert ASAP.

Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)
Lauber System Solutions, Inc.
http://www.laubersolutions.com
gpg: 15AC F794 A3D9 64D1 D9CE  4C26 EFC3 11C2 BFA1 0974