Flock update: Hotel and roommates

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 8 13:37:48 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone! Just under a month to go before Flock!

Please update your registration information to let us know a)if you have
your hotel room and b)if you have a roommate:
https://register.flocktofedora.com/

Our hotel block is sold out. It is possible to increase the block, but we
only want to do so for the number of rooms we need, as we'll be charged for
the ones we don't use. It would be very helpful to know how many people
have made their reservations, so please update your registration
information.

If you do not yet have a roommate and would like one (or are required to
have one because you have a subsidy), please list yourself or contact
someone here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flock:Roommates

Once you find a roommate, don't forget to remove yourself from that list.

Even if you are a speaker whose room is being paid for, you or your
roommate need to reserve your room. We are not making your hotel
reservations for you.

Thanks!
Ruth