Flock to group chat in Telegram

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 10:40:15 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've created a group chat for Flock attendees who are using Telegram to
communicate and share info: http://bit.ly/flock15tg

We've used it during GUADEC and it turned out to be very popular and
useful. Historically, IRC channels are used for this, but considering
how many people are using smartphones and that at conferences you often
get connected/disconnected, IRC's not ideal.
If we have an official IRC channel, there should be a way to sync the
channel with the group chat via a Telegram bot, but I haven't had time
to look at it. But if someone wants to explore this idea, I'll be happy
to add the bot to the chat.

Jiri