Flock talks survey, day 1

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:29:51 UTC 2015

As you're wrapping up your day, we'd appreciate it if you took a moment to
tell us about the talks you went to today and how they went. This will help
us next year when it's time to select topics and speakers again.

The survey is here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vqMJFaCw0ilqhbNdSMyuxxzWJE6dMSARtvDVFzwkTyk/viewform?usp=send_form

There will be another survey after the conference is over about general
feelings about the event, but if you have any concerns before then, feel
free to come by the staff room (behind the registration desk), and we'll
help you out.

Have a great time at dinner tonight, and we'll see you back in the space
where we had lunch for board games and drinks!

Ruth