Flock 2015 videos

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:13:40 UTC 2015

Since I've had this question come up numerous times privately, here's
a scalable answer. :-)

Tom Callaway has a SSD with all the videos onboard.  Almost every
session was captured via video.  I'm only aware that two were missed,
although I don't recall which ones.  All the keynotes made it, AFAIK.

A couple of the videos will need cutting because the presenter left
the camera running (in one case for 15 hours, i.e. overnight).  But I
would expect Tom will start getting to this shortly after he returns
from LinuxCon in Seattle.  Both he and Ruth are working this week, so
not before next week.

I'm sure they'll send a further update here as they're able.