CSCLUG really excited that Flock is in Charleston!

Zenko Klapko Jr. covertcodeop1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:49:52 UTC 2013

I can definitely vouch for Black Bean Company with their vegan, vegetarian,
and meat options -- very tasty all around.

I will say Kaminsky's is a must for dessert, especially if liquor in your
dessert sounds appetizing.
http://www.kaminskys.com/
78 N Market St, Charleston, SC   (843) 853-8270

Anything along East Bay St is $$$$, upscale, and very delicious. Plenty of
places on King St that are closer, more reasonable in price, and unique to
the area.

-Zenko

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Zenko Klapko Jr. <covertcodeop1 at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Charleston, SC Linux Users Group (CSCLUG) is really excited to have Flock
>> in Charleston! I haven't given up hope that I will install Fedora natively
>> on my macbook pro in time for the event. :) Other LUG members are talking
>> about the event and signing up. I've updated the www.csclug.org (
>> www.charlestonlinux.org) website to have a clickable graphic that will
>> take visitors to the Fedora Flock website. Let us know how the group can
>> help out, even if its as simple as recommending a place to eat. Can't wait
>> to attend the conference!
>>

> And we can't wait to see you all there! (If you don't get that MacBook
> "patched" in time, I'm sure we can help you out on site. :-))
>
> The places to eat (and bars!) thing would actually be super handy. I'm
> reasonably familiar with the area and started a list on the Flock website,
> but more suggestions are always helpful! There are always awesome places
> hidden in the corners that Yelp won't tell you about and that I don't know
> about not living there.
>
> Thanks!
> Ruth

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it.
  - Thomas Jefferson