Prepaid USA SIM with voice/text/data plan

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 08:53:29 UTC 2013

Am I the only one who would like to have some USA SIM for calls and
data? For most purposes, my Italian contract would turn my phone into
an expensive brick in the USA :)

So, I made a quick search and it seems this readySIM virtual operator
has a good deal:

http://www.readysim.com/products.php

25$ for a 7 days of unlimited talk&text plus 500Mb of data. 212$ for a ten pack.

Is there anyone interested in this?

Moreover, is there anyone from USA willing to collect and bring them
to flock? Shipping to Italy is possible but I am afraid it won't be
here on time.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com