Proposed Code of Conduct for Flock

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 15:25:29 UTC 2013

<START>

Flock is a conference that brings together members of the Fedora
community, new	and old, professional and volunteer, from all over the
world. Diversity is one of our huge strengths, but it can also lead to
communication issues and unhappiness. Attendees are required to be
considerate and respectful of each other. This includes, but is not
limited to:

* Refraining from rude behavior
* Refraining from any sort of harassment or discrimination (based on
ethnic background, religion, gender, sexuality, body shape, disability,
geographic location, sports team, preferred operating system, or
anything else for that matter)
* Breaking local laws

Attendees who are in violation of this policy may be subject to	removal
and banning from Flock,	and may	not be reimbursed for any outstanding
expenses.

Please.	Remember that we are all friends and be excellent to each other.

<FINISH>

~tom

==
Fedora Project