Evening events

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 10:27:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> There is a lot of neat stuff to do in Charleston, although a lot of stuff
> like the plantations & gardens & market & museums are more daytime
> activities. There may be something going on in the evenings at the Sottille
> or Dock Street theaters that weekend, and there are regular ghost tours.
> (Charleston is supposedly a very haunted city.) So maybe leaving an evening
> or two unscheduled isn't a bad idea.

Or just schedule something out of hotel/pub/restaurant :) Guided late evening
tour around Charleston would be cool - groups of people still together and
cheap! Or FUDCon Toronto like event - skating in the park downtown (I know,
it's Charleston ;-).

(It's just sad when you mostly see airport, hotel and conference rooms...
Travel is usually pretty tight and the only way to get spirit of the city
you travelled to is leave conference a bit earlier and potentially miss
important stuff.

Jaroslav