Flock 2014 Dates?

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:24:21 UTC 2014

> Steve Gallagher forwarded this on to the Workstation group to gather
> some input there.  Since GUADEC ends August 1, though, it seems to me
> August 8-11 makes for rather a long and expensive trip for those
> coming from the USA.

It would be nice to have a sense of how many people want to do both. The
problem is that we tried to put the meat of the action over a weekend,
which people seemed to like. But if we do it right after GUADEC, we should
probably give people a day to travel, which would mean starting on Sunday.
Maybe a quick survey to the community would be worthwhile?