Social events: Krcma U Pavouka & P. M. Club + lunch option

Miro Hrončok mhroncok at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 14:05:05 UTC 2014

Dne 1.7.2014 15:51, Jaroslav Reznik napsal(a):
> Miro is local, so he knows these clubs better and I hope it's not
> a trap ;-). Personally I prefer having less parties and to have one
> nicer. It could be an option. Otherwise, it's over our budget.

Don't know the firs one, but PM club is a horrible place for a social
event like this. It's more like - get a expensive drink, listen to very
loud pop music and cannot talk to each other. Even when you "rent" the
place, they treat you very badly -security men all around the place, you
cannot do anything. This is how it usually looks like:
http://www.pmclub.net/images/galerie/party/pa_08_b.jpg

Big NO GO.

--
Miro Hrončok