Flock planning Trac instance?

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Jul 2 09:52:52 UTC 2014

Hey,
Flock is coming soon, more tasks for everyone are appearing and it would
be nice to have some tool to help with tasks. For FUDCons, there's
fudcon-planning Trac - we could use it for Flock too, or do you prefer
a new instance flock-planning? As other infrastructure is separated
too.

If flock-planning, I can send the request to infra...

Another option would be Trello, it's nice tool for such projects,
but it required accounts there, it's not open source and I'm not
sure there's any Cantas instance running we can use for Fedora
projects.

Jaroslav