Video recording and streaming

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:29:10 UTC 2014

Hey Miro,

The wiki page[1] is updated with the 2014's schedule. The red symbol is
placed in the workshop/ hackfest sessions, because the page mentions
that workshops & hackfests won't need any volunteers/transcribers. If it
is a bit 'steep' let me know and I'll replace it.

A big thanks to croberts for his help on this for helping me to deliver
it so fast.

Zacharias (mitzie)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flock/Volunteers