Flock conference guide book content

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:49:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

finished the work on the booklet so far

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqbw03m8c5icjo6/booklet.pdf

as you can see first page is still empty, hope I get some greetings for it
soon.

So please look through it, if everything is fine or something is missing.
There can be still one page putted more in. As the booklet gets stapled its
has to be a even number, if there is nothing like "Sponsors" I will put in
a page for "notices".

I can do changes in the schedule until it gets to the printing company, its
done fast but I dont like to go each day trough the schedule find out
changes by myself!

I also saw in my logfile that I should do schedules for the doors.

I hope that they are right::

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nae7r8fsx5moo2o/door_schedules.pdf

if I got Jaroslav right he wants to print them in the office, so I can do
changes until he leaves Brno.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)