Conference T-shirt

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Fri Jun 27 15:46:08 UTC 2014

Jaroslav Reznik píše v Pá 27. 06. 2014 v 10:44 -0400:
> [...]

This size chart is 5 years old and doesn't reflect stock reality of our
supplier :)
Women's cut can actually be a problem with the proposed t-shirts.
Because both of them don't seem to have any women's sizes in stock. The
EXACT 190 also has only sizes up to 2XL which won't most likely be
enough for some of us. I'll check with the vendor if they can find a
t-shirt that meets all our requirements.

Jiri