Please vote on Flock 2014 bids

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 29 14:39:55 UTC 2014

For the first time, we have four bids for Flock 2015, which is pretty
exciting!

On the wiki (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flock2015-bids), I have made a
/very brief/ table comparing the highlights of each. You should not use
this alone to evaluate the options, but just as a quick way to look at them
side by side. The actual bid pages (linked across the header row of the
table) have a lot of information in them, and you should read them before
commenting.

There is space at the bottom of that page to add your comments about each
bid. Please use that space instead of the list, simply so that we can
easily see all comments in one place instead of sifting through threads.

There is also a survey open here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6FX2Q3T

Please give your input by Saturday, October 4.

If you have any questions about anything about the bids or Flock, don't
hesitate to ask. In the process of collecting bids, I've heard a lot of
weird rumors, none of which were true. Don't spread rumors. Just ask.

Thanks!
Ruth

--

GPG-Key-ID:      104ADD81
GPG-Fingerprint: E564 9CDA 5577 4EAC AD8F  874F 24E8 55B0 104A DD81