Please vote on Flock 2014 bids

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:46:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Should this email perhaps go out to devel-announce at lists.fp.o as well?
> The circulation flock-planning and flock-info is pretty much limited
> to previous attendees and planners, isn't it?

No, not necessarily. They're anyone who in the last two years has expressed
interest in Flock (-info) or helping with planning (-planning). There are
separate lists for people actually attending each year and speaking each
year. The links will also go out over social media a few times this week.
Obviously, I don't mind it getting spread around; I just didn't want to
flood large lists with people who don't plan to attend and have no
interest.

Ruth