badge sticker sheets for flock?

Remy DeCausemaker remyd at civx.us
Thu Apr 23 19:24:43 UTC 2015

I *love* this idea.

I suppose this will depend on what budget is left, so I'll talk to Ruth in
the near future.

How much lead-time do we need to make the order ahead of time and get it
shipped? In theory, there will be a FLOCKChester badge also that should be
on the sheet, that has yet to be designed, so we should include that in our
plotting and scheming :)

Again, love this idea, and I will help how I can,
--RemyD.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> threebean suggested it might be cool to have badge sticker sheets as a
> giveaway item at flock.
>
> Now I'm not talking anything super fancy like custom sheets that are
> customized to each individual attendee's earned badges - that would be
> super sweet but I don't know of any vendors that can do that right now. (If
> you do, let me know :) )
>
> I'm thinking maybe a basic static set of badges, maybe the ones that the
> most % of Fedorans have so it's more likely folks will get badge stickers
> for badges they actually have.
>
> I believe we could do 24 1" Fedora bubble shaped badge stickers on a 5"x7"
> sheet, for between $0.54-$0.82 / sheet (depending on quantity. eg $205 for
> 250 sheets; ~$300 for 500 sheets, $400 for 750. Shipping not included.)
>
> Is this something there is interest in doing for Flock? If there is budget
> to do this I am happy to take care of the artwork. The vendor I priced
> things out with is stickergiant.com (have had good experiences with them
> in the past!)
>
> ~m

Remy DeCausemaker
Hackademic & Adjunct Professor