Linux Action Show at Flock 2015

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 15:31:01 UTC 2015

On 06/03/2015 11:19 AM, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> - Is it a good idea to have an LAS show hosted in FLOCK, and do we
> have capacity for have them on board, and between the participants?

Doesn't LAS have a long history of ridiculing Fedora and generally being
very negative? Like, so bad it was almost an ongoing gag how they bashed
it? I remember going on that show years ago after Fedora's artwork was
belittled repeatedly in a very immature manner and it still didn't end
the bashing.

eg

http://geek.co.il/2010/05/19/a-new-fedora-release-worse-than-ever (f13)

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=264734 (f15)

Maybe they have turned over a new leaf in recent years (I wouldn't know,
I refuse to watch now) but I would be uncomfortable about having them
participating in Flock after very negative past experiences.

FWIW, YMMV, IANAFP (I am not a Flock Planner)

~m