Local Community Sponsor Tables?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 3 15:39:28 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Remy DeCausemaker <rdecause at redhat.com> wrote:
> Flocks,
>
> I am curious about community sponsor tables at FLOCK. I am circling the wagons with local tech meetups and hacker/maker spaces in Rochester, and would like to encourage them to participate. Is there a process for such arrangements outside of gold/silver/bronze sponsorship for local/community projects?

Hm.  Do you literally mean community sponsor, or do you mean community
showcase?  The former implies they are providing something towards the
conference, whether it be funds or services or whatever.  The latter
is something we've not done before.  I'm not sure if we have a room
for it, but we can check.

josh