Your Flock talk has been accepted!

P J P pjp at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 4 11:30:36 UTC 2015

> On Thursday, 4 June 2015 4:28 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
> These are all worth discussing, but the regional events are already
> planned for this year.  We'll need to address this after Flock, FUDCon
> Pune, etc.

Or maybe at these events too, instead of after. We plan to have an ambassador's panel discussion at FUDCon, IMO unified global event could be one of the topic for such a panel.

Similarly at Flock, it could be posed to the Fedora council members. Just a thought, since both these events are still in the making.

---Regards
   -P J P
http://feedmug.com