Flock voting issues

Neville A. Cross yn1v at taygon.com
Fri Jun 5 15:29:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-06-05 at 07:23 +0530, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:

> <skip>
> I think initially forming small committee of different domains
> experts to shortlist talk will be very helpful. May be 3-4 members.
> it will help to evaluate topic strength/imp, speakers credibility.
> May be then we can open it for voting.
> -
> Pravin Satpute

I like the general direction of this idea. Lot of room for boil down
details of who, how, when....

On the other hand speaker credibility may be a good thing for
sponsoring the best people to talk... I hope having a better list of
speakers may help to sponsor people that may have a multiplying effect
in their local communities. Even that they do not provide talks. Not
really a well formed idea. Just top of my head.

In any case, I will be looking forward to a session on how to improve
premier events.

Neville