Flock voting issues

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 5 15:34:11 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I came across this post from the planners of PostgreSQL's conference,
> where they explain _their_ process
> <https://www.postgresql.us/node/150> — maybe there's something to take
> from that.

Possibly.

However, before we go and evaluate a bunch of other selection
processes, it would be helpful to know what problem we're solving.  In
other words, what shortcomings or issues do you see with how Flock
talks are chosen today?  We've already highlighted the potential for
gaming, and perhaps a broader lack of understanding around importance
of the votes.  What else do you see as something that needs fixing?

josh