room sharing

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:15:35 UTC 2015

I linked to this in subsidy emails but hadn't sent it more widely. The
roommate sharing request page is here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flock:Roommates

It doesn't matter if subsidized people share with non-subsidized. We can
work it out, especially if one of those two people is willing to be
reimbursed.