update website with 2015 dates?

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:15:43 UTC 2015

I found the issue with broken css.
We are serving certain css and assets like images using
https://flocktofedora.net and not https://flocktofedora.org whereas the ssl
certificate that we are using is for *.rhcloud.com. Now browsers will throw
errors when I'll try to browse https://flocktofedora.org which I can add an
exception but since I didn't knew about https://flocktofedora.net, I didn't
add any exception for that and it was failing. To fix this issue, we should
start serving all the assets from a single domain and probably get a
certificate for flocktofedora.org. In the mean time, one can just go to
https://flocktofedora.net and add ssl exception.

Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania