2015 Planning Committee

Miro Hrončok mhroncok at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 21:28:39 UTC 2015

On 27.3.2015 20:59, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> Which is not to say that if there's something anyone would like to help
> with that they shouldn't. Like this week I asked for help with the
> website. Paul's been working on it, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind
> handing it over to somebody with the time to invest! :-)

Hi, couldn't we setup a wiki page that would list task that have to be
done with little info about what is required from the person to be able
to fulfill the task (e.g. when physical presence is required, or if it
can be done remotely)?

I believe there are lots of folks wanting to help if they would know
what to do (me included).

--
Miro Hrončok