2015 Planning Committee

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 27 21:51:11 UTC 2015

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Miro HronĨok <mhroncok at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> I believe there are lots of folks wanting to help if they would know
>> what to do (me included).
>

> Can I summarize how this conversation feels to me right now?
>
> "I'd like to help!"
>
> Me: "Like I said yesterday, we could really use help on the website."
>
> "We'd love to help!"
>
> Me: "We have a great group of support this year, which is awesome. But
> again, the website really needs work."
>
> "Can we make a list of things that need to be done?"

Hi Ruth,
so we will work for a new theme for next year, right? If it's just to fix
the errors (I saw some too) in the actual theme I could help you, but I'm
not sure about sponsors and other items which were for 2014 and should be
updated too.
Feel free to ping or email me if you like to give me access, I can also
coordinate with Paul if he has more info.
See you.

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)