FLTG Meeting March 13, 2012

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 10:19:19 UTC 2012

_FLTG_Meeting log_ (March 13, 2012)

----------------------
<asa> let us start
<apeter> ok
<asa> _Meeting_ Fedora FLTG: 2012-03-13
<manoj> here
<jsingh> hey
<asa> __Last_Week:
<asa> 1) Feedback on L10n test week conducted last week
<asa> thanks for all people to help
<asa> l10n Bug filing and Triage task is pending for Translation
<apeter> asa, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day_talk:2012-03-07
<asa> apeter: thanks for link
<apeter> guess we need to take of it ?
<asa> yes, that is important and sweta has idea to fix
<apeter> okay, good
<asa> but I think for i18n Test day, we don't need to do that
<asa> as there is no application list (long like l10n)
<apeter> yeah true, shall look into it for next L10n test
<apeter> s/test/testing
<asa> yes,
<asa> fedora 18 Test Day in Aug
<asa> :)
<apeter> ok
<asa> 3) Preparations for I18n Test Day (March 14, 2012)
<asa> a) Live ISO
<asa> currently Translation Test iso is working fine for ibus,
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/f17-translation/
<asa> so we will use same for i18n
<sweta> so no need to create new one
<asa> if there is any new pkg from i18n team, we will use pkg parag has
new iok-2
<asa> sweta: no, because new iso need to test and verify again before
given to community to test
<asa> (b) Test cases preparation.
<apeter> asa, so the test page has the ISO details?
<sweta> k
<asa> sweta: jsingh: manoj are working to fix it
<asa> apeter: please update that
<asa> it is not updated with that
<sweta> asa: so we need to add iso details on this page?
<apeter> asa, ok lemme know what details to give and the link to be updated
<asa> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-14
<asa> CD images) -- F-17-Alpha. -> CD images) -- F-17-Translation
<apeter> okay got it asa
<asa> Test Page Review
<sweta> we will provide download link on that page
<sweta> is it ok?
<asa> yes, apeter is currently doing I think,
<apeter> sweta, if you are doing it, go ahead pls
<sweta> we are not doing yet
<asa> ok
<sweta> if you are free then you go ahead
<asa> __NEXT WEEK_
<apeter> am not free, but can do it :)
<sweta> ok
<asa> 1) I18n test day feedback
<asa> Help people to test i18n features, which are new to Fedora 17
<asa> help to file bugs
<asa> 2) I18n test - bug triaging
<asa> check filed bugs and report over there
<apeter> and collect feedback so that we can improve our next test days :)
<asa> yes, day after tomorrow don't forgot to send mail to l10n/i18n
mailing to thanks and get any feedback
<apeter> noted
* SinghJ (jsingh at nat/redhat/x-qkcousvlyhwxirpw) has joined #fedora-fltg
<asa> this week_ New task - Bug triage for languages
<asa> we will do it thursday so that language bugs has meaningful
information
* jsingh has quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
<asa> that is all for today Agenda,
* SinghJ is now known as jassy
<apeter> okay, so lets all get ready for i18n test day tomorrow
<apeter> asa, no more annoucements remaining right?
<sweta> apeter: sure
<sweta> thanks
<asa> apeter: no
<apeter> okay :)