fedora l10n qa testday

A S Alam apreet.alam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 02:51:45 UTC 2012

ਸ਼ੁੱਕਰਵਾਰ 31 ਅਗਸਤ 2012 08:28 ਸਵੇਰੇ ਨੂੰ, Noriko Mizumoto ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi translators
> The test day for l10n-qa has been scheduled on 6-Sep originally, and
> stays same date currently. It has not been affected by previous schedule
> slip as QA team and FLTG team are supporting. Atm, in spite of many of
> those people's exertions, there is no success to start installation
> process with any of live images built by QA team due to known issue in
> anaconda. The test page is not ready. Today, there is second slip was
> just announced [1].
Translation testing can be possible without install with live system, 
but major problem with last Live image I have got was no logout button, 
without that hard to change language. So translation testing can not be 
> Under this condition, it seems that the l10n-qa-test is also better
> slipped according to the schedule slips.
> Could we have your vote whether this test to be postponed or to be held
> as planned originally?
I agree that It will be better to postpone testing for minimum 1 week or 
2. As Software Translation Date is Now: 2012-09-25, it can be safe to do 
testing on Sep 20. We can have Alpha, updated gnome and installer 
working at that stage.

Requesting in ticket for this change.


A S Alam

More information about the fltg mailing list