Introduction - Peter Borsa

A S Alam apreet.alam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 09:47:33 UTC 2012

ਐਤਵਾਰ 02 ਸਤੰਬਰ 2012 03:00 ਸ਼ਾਮ ਨੂੰ, Peter Borsa ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to introduce, my name is Peter Borsa. I'm from Hungary
> and studying Engineering Management at University of Debrecen. I would
> like to help in language testing, especially the Hungarian language.
>
> My wiki page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:asrob
> FAS username: asrob
>
> Cheers
Welcome to Fedora language test group. We are not just test language,
but also help other people to do testing for their languages. Hope you
already read about FLTG [1].

Fedora 18 we are do two fedora test day, Fedoa i18n testing and Fedora
Translation test day.

We work closely with i18n [2] and Translation [3] teams to do testing.
you can additionally join translation team mailing list [4].

Please feel free to ask questions about Langauge testing.

--
A S Alam

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N