fedora l10n qa testday another slip

apeter at redhat.com apeter at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 06:42:36 UTC 2012

Dear All,

We have tried installing Alpha TC5 and its working (we are testing the 
currently prepared test cases). Do you really think its necessary to 
postpone the l10n testing? Or can we go ahead testing with the scheduled 
date [1]  with available ISO?

Please let us know your suggestion.

FTLG Member

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-20_l10n

On തിങ്കള്‍ 10 സെപ്റ്റംബര്‍ 2012 05:50 , Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi fltg group
> I am understanding that l10n qa testday will be slipped again as the
> result of f18 alpha slip [1].
> It will be 2012-09-27 now. Please correct me if this is wrong.
> [1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule
> thanks
> noriko
> --
> trans mailing list
> trans at lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans

More information about the fltg mailing list