Test metrix for Fedora 18 testing - REVIEW OF TEST CASES

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 09:25:11 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I have reviewed the FUA list test cases [1] on alpha and found following
issues:-

1. first boot command is not running
2. system-config-firewall is not running. It says "firewall ID is
active, run firewall-config" and there is no such command present.
3. system-config-kickstart - Its says no module named iw
4. No able to install virt-viewer. It says error in package

Since our l10n test day is slipped to next week [2] we shall test the
above again on the updates and inform our testers accordingly.

Manoj is reviewing the remaining test cases.

Thanks
Ani

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG/L10N_Matrix
[2] - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/301#comment:36