prepare for Fedora Translation (l10n) Test Day

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 15:03:57 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aman Alam" <apreet.alam at gmail.com>
To: fltg at lists.fedoraproject.org
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 7:10:24 PM
Subject: Re: prepare for Fedora Translation (l10n) Test Day

ਸੋਮਵਾਰ  01 ਅਪਰੈਲ 2013 01:49 ਸ਼ਾਮ ਨੂੰ, Ani Peter ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Thank you Alam for the email. Lets all decide a date and meet up this week on irc to decide on the plan of action.

I tried to update FUA list (added few gnome application) and updated
test case for Few applications.

Please help to review if you have time although still working on few
test cases (planning to add screen-shot for few applications).

Thanks Aman. Shall review them tomorrow.

Best regards
Ani

Thanks

--