Few changes in wiki FLTG wiki page

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 09:39:07 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Wish you all a very happy new year 2013.

I have made the following changes in our FLTG wiki page [1]. Please have
a look and advise if any corrections to be made.

Have added the following sections:

1. What do we do <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG#What_do_we_do> section
2. Why FLTG? <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG#Why_FLTG.3F> section
3. Check-list for FLTG Members
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG#Check-list_for_FLTG_Members>
section - created a new page [2] for the step-by-step tasks we do.
4. Feedback <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG#Feedback> section -
Added a new page for Feedback [3] and arranged F18 feedback

I have also made an overall rearrangement on the home page.

Kindly go through Check-list section carefully and make necessary
changes as am I not very sure whether I have written them correctly.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Ani

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG