L10N QA Test Reults format

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 5 04:15:30 UTC 2013

Hi

This is the feedback from ja team, which may be improved in next test.
* It is redundant to enter language code twice in 'Language' and 'Result
[language code]' fields.

At test at lists, I saw the discussion about TCMS or Nitre as
replacement of wiki test result. Personally I like this idea very much,
and actually brought it as an option in the past. But it had not been
implemented due to lack of resource.
Now, FLTG has been formed and more resource/people available. So let me
try once again, if any chance to utilize such app for our test in future?

Thanks

noriko