f20 i18n test day: Call for filing a bug
tagoh at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 08:42:37 UTC 2013
I see some people has commented about some issues as a result during testing, without filing a bug. just adding a comment is vague and hard to figure out what was wrong. so I'd encourage people to file a bug to bugzilla with the certain component and details how to reproduce the issue, who has faced any issues.
If you are unsure what component it should goes, we can help. please let us know.
At this moment, those issues should be filed (please follow up with bz url if you have already) or need more info at least to determine if it's a bug or not:
* [ta_IN]The default initial font set up by LibreOffice writer is different from expected Lohit Tamil, So the input is not working properly until manually I set the font to Lohit Tamil
* [or_IN]ibus sometimes not working. Not getting Oriya input, After switching to Oriya. To get it resolved I've to restart the application.
* [zh_CN]can't open http://utrrs-testing.rhcloud.com/
* [te_IN]Browser rendering is good for the content present in the body. But in the input/text boxes bottom part not visible completely for conjuncts
* [te_IN]In firefox Delete button is not deleting entire conjunct
* [te_IN]In Liberoffice writer space between characters is not proper hence characters overlapping
* [te_IN]http://utrrs-testing.rhcloud.com/ for gsub complete conjunct is not visible in some cases. And the entry number 284 has wrong rendering compared to image
* [ja_JP]yum langinfo only lists langpacks for installed packages
More information about the fltg