Fedora 20 Test Day - 1

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 08:30:15 UTC 2013

On ബുധന്‍ 11 സെപ്റ്റംബര്‍ 2013 01:23 , Manoj Giri wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 September 2013 07:53 AM, Aman Alam wrote:
>> Hi Team
>>
>> Till now Fedora 20 Test Day Page is not ready. We have dates
>>
>> l10n test day - Sep 26
>> i18n Test Day October 22th
>>
>> so need to prepare/review test cases for applications.
Sweta and Manoj are on the job. Once its done the test cases will be
sent to the list for feedback.
>> - ISO we can write mail to release team
Will be sending an email to rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org today with
the request. Now tc5 is the latest available.
>> - l10n and i18n Test Day Page need to create or Review
This is done [1] and [2]. Few details are to be provided/updated. FLTG
members please free to check and update if anything is missing.

>> Please suggest other missing things in above list.

Need to start sending announcment emails to all mailing lists too.

Thanks
Ani