Application Add/remove

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 11:33:11 UTC 2013

Thanks Sweta for taking care of this :-) . So now we have 6 packages
added to Gnome FUA and 4 removed for Fedora non-FUA list.

Once we have the ISO ready, can review and add the testing instructions
for all above packages.

Please feel free to mention if any more packages to be added/removed
from the list.

Regards
Ani