VLGothic-fonts fontconfig

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Jan 17 10:59:41 UTC 2008

Le Jeu 17 janvier 2008 11:19, Jens Petersen a écrit :
> Since we are planning to change the default Japanese font in F9 to
> VLGothic-fonts, I thought I would post the current fontconfig files
> here
> for review and comments.
>
> Do they look ok?

A. should probably use ../fonts.dtd instead (though all the validation
bits of fontconfig XML are a huge mess)

B. I don't think there should be any need to re-specify DejaVu in
prefer. If you're deploying the fontconfig files with the right number
prefix the latin defaults will take care of themselves

C. I'll let Behdad comment on the prepend en bit. First time I see one
of those.

D. I'd also advise taking a look at whatever solution we've arrived
for wqy-bitmap-fonts, as the massive exchanges we had on the subject
must have produced something acceptable

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot