[Fontconfig] Is code point substitution inside the same font possible with fontconfing?

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 13:56:15 UTC 2008

Speaking of the type-1 fonts, I see there is a project to update them
to newer formats:[http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/freefont/],
which also has a wikipedia page at
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_UCS_Outline_Fonts]. But it looks
like the project ran out of steam. Am I guessing correctly?